Friday, August 14, 2009

Bunny : Test drive

bernina bernette e82e
Straight line
This is my 1st time driving my Bunny and I am just finished reading the manual for the 3rd time :) gheee! Moving to the next step, let's heat it up!

I decided to make a pin cushion. Here we go! Sew a straight line ;) I have no issue with the thread tension yet. (that was what I am so scared of! Phew!)
bernina bernette e82e
Finished result
bernina bernette e82e
A pin cushion
bernina bernette e82e
Made with Bernina!
So it is true that this machine is easy to handle and sewing is fun! I guess sewing is a great therapy too! I just need to adjust my schedule so that I could enjoy more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new machine , have lots of fun with it !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...