Monday, August 10, 2009

My sewing machine is here!

... out of the box

Finally, my dream came true yesterday! I own a sewing machine and it's a Bernina! Yay! I am totally zero about sewing machine but I believe I will be operating the machine very soon! From zero-to-hero! Follow my journey ^_^

Hey, I was thinking about to name her... emmm... I want to call her "Bunny". Yes she is my Bunny!

Comes together with my Bunny is a FREE portable extension table! Before the package arrived I was thinking it was a table that I can put my Bunny on it. No I was totally wrong HAHA...
the portable extension table


Lucky that my mentor was with me (via online chat) when I try to put them together. So this how they are supposed to look like -->
bunny with portable extension table

I love the table. It is made by acrylic material, very thick and clear plastic. Read more about acrylic here. It is going to be useful when I am sewing larger quilt. I will start sewing baju kurung for my little princess before I go quilting. And perhaps some simple pants for the boys.

--
walking foot

I got FREE walking foot and quilting foot too! Offer valid until 16 September 2009! Check at my mentor's shop for more details!

And last but not least, I bought at a special price for this full set of extra foot set in a smart-storage! Check with my mentor if you are interested!
quilting foot set


View all pictures of my sewer here.



p.s. thank you so much Kak Zila!

1 comment:

Azie said...

congrats, now owned a bernina sewing machine.. it's a lovely baby !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...